Finding personal motivation has become a real necessity. It’s just as important as having someone to talk to, getting a word of encouragement in difficult times, or when you don’t know what to do.
Being motivated is vital to face daily challenges and stay focused on the goals you want to achieve.
Every day the difficulties that can arise are greater, especially in spaces as important as work. Therefore, keeping in mind a phrase that reminds you that you can, or that the effort you make will give excellent results, is a great help.
Personal motivation is for everyone and adapts to any situation in your life. It can help you in difficult times, but also serve you when you carry out a team project and want to encourage your colleagues. It is even an excellent impulse to propose new goals and thus grow as a person. What personal motivation can do for you:
As we know how important personal motivation is once you know everything about it, and it is used to the fullest, we have gathered a large number of success phrases so that you feel motivated.
In the same way we want to talk about what personal motivation means: what it is, what its different characteristics are and why you should start cultivating it in each space of your life.
Of course, you will also find phrases that will adapt to each area of your life. We will even give you some phrases for photos that you can use in your social networks. The best personal motivation phrases
There are many people who, throughout history, have understood the value of personal motivation. His motivational phrases abound in books, songs, speeches or moments that have marked a before and after.
In this article you will find phrases of personal motivation that will inspire you to achieve different challenges in your life; you will find motivation to work for your success, you will read phrases of gratitude, since it is one of the pillars to be motivated: to be comfortable with what you have received, without feeling satisfied but working for more.
So get inspired by these phrases of personal motivation.
1. “The only way to do a great job is to love what you do”: Steve Jobs
2. “It’s simple: just make it happen”: Denis Diderot
3. “If opportunity doesn’t knock on your door, build the door”: Milton Berle
4. “You Must Do the Things You Think You Can’t Do”: Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “The future rewards those who move forward. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to move on.” – Barak Obama
6. “Judge not every day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant”: Robert Louis Stevenson
Phrases of personal motivation: “10% of my achievements are for my abilities, 90% for hard work”
8. “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now”: Napoleon Hill
9. “Still Hungry, Still Crazy”: Steve Jobs Quotes
10. “You don’t get ahead by celebrating successes but by overcoming failures”: Orison Swett Marden
11. “Success is not random, it is an effort-dependent variable”: Sophocles
12. “In the ring you can run, but you can’t hide”: Joe Louis
13. “An idea can be considered an illusion until that idea becomes a reality”: Mark Twain
14. “Your mind always reminds you of the bad, the difficult, the negative. Remind her of your greatness, your passion and your strength”: Jorge Álvarez Camacho
15. “Aim for the moon. If you fail, you could give a star.” – William Clement Stone
16. “I will love the light to show me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars”: Og Mandino
17. “Think with your whole body”: Japanese proverb
18. “Happiness is not something that is postponed for the future; it’s something that’s designed for the present.” – Jim Rohn
19. “First of all, preparation is the key to success”: Alexander Graham Bell
20. “Your present circumstances do not determine where you can go; they just determine where to start.”: Qubein Nest
21. “You cannot defeat the person who never gives up”: Babe Ruth
22. “It’s always too early to give up”: Norma Vincent Peale
Phrases of personal motivation: “The human being must overcome the most difficult obstacles to savor the sweetest side of success”
23. “Two roads divide into a forest and I took the least traveled, and that has made a difference”: Robert Frost
24. “What does not kill you, makes you stronger”: Friedrich Nietzsche
25. “A person’s true failure is not the fact of failing in itself, but of not trying again”: Anonymous
26. “All people die. However, not all of us live.”
27. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Recognize that there is something within you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
28. “Everyone tries to do something big, without realizing that life is made up of small things”: Frank Clark
Phrases of personal motivation: “Don’t be afraid to move forward and take risks. Be afraid to do nothing and stay on the road.”
30. “I want to grow. I want to be better. You grow. We all grow. We are made to grow, or we evolve or we disappear.”: Tupac Shakur
31. “Someone is sitting in today’s shade, because someone planted a tree a long time ago”: Warren Bufett Quotes
32. “What would have happened if I hadn’t tried?” Valentino Rossi
33. “The fear of failure, pride, what they think of you, everything. Everything vanishes in the face of death. You have no reason not to pursue your longings. Don’t give up”: Anonymous
34. “Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in lifeboats”: Voltaire
35. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
36. “Success has a simple formula: give your best, and people may like it”: Anonymous
37. “Just as we train the body to be stronger, we must do it with the brain to be more optimistic”: Anonymous
38. “What is behind us, and what is before us, are small things compared to what we have within us”: Ralph Waldo Emerson
39. “We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world”: Helen Keller
40. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we have the challenge of changing ourselves”: Viktor Frankl E.
41. “The important thing is that they talk about you, even if it is good”: Salvador Dalí
42. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships”: Michael Jordan
43. “Reputation does not arise from what you plan to do”: Henry Ford
Phrases of personal motivation: “Put your goals at the top, where they can not be seen, and do not stop until you reach them”
45. “Only one’s own personal experience makes man wise”: Sigmund Freud
46. “Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is doing, not getting; In the attempt, not in the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching the highest level in us, becoming all we can be.” – Zig Ziglar
47. “Choose a job you like, and you’ll never have to work a single day of your life”: Confucius
48. “Life is not about finding shelter in the storm. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
49. “My philosophy of life is that difficulties fade when faced with courage” Isaac Asimov
Phrases from millionaire minds: “If your main motivation is money: the longer you are sitting, the less you will have in your pocket”
51. “A civilization can only endure if many contribute their collaboration to the effort. If everyone prefers to enjoy the fruit, civilization sinks”: José Ortega y Gasset
52. “The most successful people do not have thousands of ideas, they have few but they know how to implement them”: Anonymous
53. “The key to success lies in the passion for what you do. When you convince yourself of it, you will have it in your hands”: Anonymous
54. “Perseverance is not a long career; it’s a lot of short careers, one after another.” – Walter Elliot
55. “We cannot choose our external circumstances, but we can always choose how to respond to them”: Epictetus
56. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: The fear of failure”: Paulo Coelho
57. “Snowflakes are one of nature’s most fragile things, but look at what they can do when they hold together.” – Vesta M. Kelly
58. “If you can dream it, you can do it”: Walt Disney